A dental bridge is a strong, successful, and reliable dental restoration that will finally give you the smile you have always wanted. If you have consecutive missing permanent teeth and a gap in your smile, a dental bridge is a great solution for you! A dental bridge is made of two or more dental crowns and false teeth. It is anchored by the natural teeth that lie on both sides of the gap in your mouth and it successfully does the following:
• It improves the appearance of your smile.
• It gives you the force you need in your bite.
• It gives you the ability to properly chew and speak.
• It prevents your natural teeth from drifting out of place.
• It preserves the shape and appearance of your face.
• It can improve the function of your bite.
If you take good care of your oral cavity by participating in a daily oral hygiene routine and attending your six month checkups, you can have a successful and reliable bridge for 15 years or longer! To learn more about this dental solution and find out if it is the best choice for you and your smile, we invite you to call our office today and schedule an appointment. We look forward to giving you the beautiful, healthy, and attractive smile you have always wanted!