When it comes to choosing dental care that enhances the appearance of your smile, you can find a variety of treatment options with cosmetic dentistry. This recognized field of dentistry addresses the appearance of your teeth as well as your oral health, and provides a smile makeover to improve both. Even if you have suffered poor oral health or have undergone lots of dental treatments in the past, there are cosmetic dentistry treatments that can rebuild your smile and help it stay beautiful for years.
We invite you to review the cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you determine what may be right for your smile:
– Dental bonding: A bonding treatment can Improve the size, shape, length, and color of teeth affected by dental flaws.
– Dental bridge: While an in incomplete smile can negatively affect your dental profile, a custom-made dental bridge can restore teeth and support facial shape.
– Dental crowns: We are pleased to offer porcelain dental crowns, which protect the whole tooth and restore your smile.
– Dental implants: If you are interested in permanent replacement for a lost tooth, a dental implant can give you the appearance of a natural, beautiful tooth.
– Dental veneers: Among the many high-quality dental restorations, dental veneers are one that can be designed to alter a tooth’s appearance so that it is more aesthetic.
– Dentures: Whether you need to replace a few teeth or a full row, dentures can offer the support and beautiful appearance you want.
– Teeth whitening: Improve the appearance of stains and yellowing with a professional whitening procedure.
Our dentist, Dr. David A. Browne, would be happy to speak with you about cosmetic dentistry treatments in McHenry, Illinois. You are welcome to contact David A. Browne, DDS, PC at 815-344-6811 today to schedule your appointment.